Terms & Conditions
- All payments will be subject to the following terms and conditions.
- A 30% deposit on the total daily rates or package deal confirms a booking ( plains game safaris )
- Deposits on dangerous game is 50% of the total safari costs ( trophy fee incl ) to confirm the safari.
- Outstanding balance on daily rates or package deal to be paid as follows.
- Wire transfer to be cleared in our bank account at least 60 days prior to start off safari. Cash to be paid on day off arrival by prior notice or arrangement in camp BEFORE start off safari. No personal cheques , no travelers cheques will be excepted.
- The rates and trophy fees will coincide with the current price list of the year the safari takes place as seen on our website.
- A receipt of payment will be confirmed by email.
- Confirmation of safari dates will be done via email.
- Payments at the conclusion of your safari may be made in cash or credit card.
- All trophy fees and other expenses to be settled on last day off safari in cash or credit card.
- For your convenience we also except VISA/ MASTER CARD or any debit cards (South Africa hunts only ). Please note, a service fee will be charged of 3% on all VISA / MASTER CARDS and a 2% on all debit card payments.
- Please make prior arrangements with your credit card company regarding payments to J P Big Game Safaris. Failure to do so will result in your bank declining the transaction.
- Trophy fees are payable on all animals killed or wounded and must be paid prior to departure.
- 14% VAT is payable on all animals wounded and lost as well as daily rates.
- No credit given on animals not harvested , days not used and / or trophy fees that was incl in the donation and / or package.
- No credit / refund will be made for days not taken up in a package / donation hunt or any hunt where the day fees was paid in full or where a certain amount of days were booked and paid for.
- Prices are subject to change without prior notice due to possible currency fluctuations.
- All clients and observers are required to sign a indemnity form agreement before commencement of the safari.
- Day of arrival and day of departure are non – hunting days.
- Bow hunting requirement of a min of 7 days booking.
Animals listed below require 1 month prior notice for permit applications.
- Common reedbuck
- Black wildebeest
- Roan antelope
- White rhino
- African wild cat
- Honey badger
- Vervet monkey
INCLUDED IN DAY RATES.
All accommodation, meals, drinks, local beer and wines ,PH s ,vehicles, staff, laundry service, room service, hunting permits, airport pick up and drop off, field prep off trophies and delivery to taxidermy.
NOT INCLUDED IN DAY RATES.
Tips to staff, trophy fees off animals wounded or taken, any taxidermy costs.
Wounded animals : If there are blood found or if the PH / tracker confirm a hit, full price is payable.
No safari will start without a signed hunting contract, South African laws require such a hunting contract between a outfitter and hunting client.